Our corporate impact
When Perspecta was created, we envisioned a company where employees could individually and collectively make a positive impact across our nation. This foundational tenet drives how we conduct ourselves and our business. We understand that we have a responsibility to the people we employ, the communities we live and work in, and the world we inhabit.
Our approach is driven by a simple idea—we aim to be part of the solution to the many complex challenges our nation faces in every aspect of our lives, both inside and outside of the workplace.
- We will provide an inclusive work environment that recognizes and respects the diversity of our employees and rewards them based on merit
- We will conduct our business ethically and hire those who are fully committed to this principle, providing equal opportunity for employment and advancement
- We will foster an atmosphere that is safe and secure, supports the health and well-being of our employees, respects their personal responsibilities and allows them to fulfill their professional goals
- We will demonstrate integrity and transparency in our business matters and demand accountability from ourselves and our suppliers
- We will be good stewards of our environment
- We will support projects in the communities where we live and organize broad efforts, companywide, around core issues such as health, STEM education, and support for veterans and service members
- We will measure our success regularly, continue to grow and strive to be the best corporate citizen we can be
0+certified small businesses in our small business program
Together with a supplier network of 1,000+ vendors, we ensure flexible, fast project teams that empower success.
0%reduction in carbon emissions
Recognizing that environmental risks are at the forefront of corporate consciousness, we take full responsibility for controlling our environmental impact. Our goal is to reduce our total carbon emissions by 35% by June 2023.
0+ Mdollars raised for the American Heart Association
Perspecta has raised $3.2 million and dedicated countless volunteer hours on behalf of 1,250+ Perspecta executives and employees, through active participation, corporate sponsorships and fundraising efforts, to transform lives in the community.
Corporate social responsibility report
We understand that we have a responsibility to the people we employ, the communities we live and work in, and the world we inhabit. Our approach is driven by a simple idea—we aim to be part of the solution to the many complex challenges our nation faces in every aspect of our lives, both inside and outside of the workplace.